Long Distance Links And ACK Timing

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Thu Apr 8 21:51:04 PDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 02:52:18AM -0600, Marty Galyean wrote:

> Couldn't the firmware be flashed on many boards with a modified
> version?  Or is it in a part of firmware that is not flashable?

Well, _if_ you had such a firmware, yes, it could be flashed. The
problem is getting such changes done. The firmware source code is not
exactly readily available.. Of course you can try to ask Conexant for
this kind of change. If you can get it changed and the firmware becomes
publicly available, I can certainly add driver support for this
configuration option ;-).