Omnidirectional Antennas

Francois BERGERET f6hqz
Wed Apr 7 11:58:15 PDT 2004

Hi men,

Choose a "Down Tilted Omni antenna", or use Patches models with a
splitter to use 2 or 4 same antennas to open  the horizontal coverage
area more than with a single patch (about only 40 to 60? in general).

Take a look to antennas systems used with cellular phones networks
infra...

Have a good wireless link ;-)
Francois BERGERET,
France.