Calling IOCTL handler from interrupt context

Sangho Shin ss2020
Sun Sep 28 21:03:25 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am trying to call some ioctl handler function, exactly
hostap_join_ap() from interrupt context( For example, from
hostap_getscanresults() - this function is called when scanning is done
in firmware).
When I call the ioctl function directly in the interrupt context, I got
an error.
Is there any good way for it?

I was trying to use wireless_send_event() for it. But, it seems hostAP
driver cannot catch(or handle) the event that is sent from
wireless_send_event().
Is there any way for catching(or handling) the event that is sent from
wireless_send_event() in hostAP driver?
Thank you,

Sangho,