Multiple SSID

Jeff Meden blade
Fri Sep 12 08:08:33 PDT 2003

I dont believe the SSID is used past association, its only used during
'discovery' to tell the client where he should be looking at to
associate.  A better plan might be a WDS linked pair of radios, each
offering a different service, but operating on the same channel.  I
don't know much about WDS so I can't say if this is the best idea or
not.  By the time you have two radios, you might as well put them on
spaced apart channels to get more bandwidth.

Jeff