PLEASE: can somebody help me??

Sitsofe Wheeler sits
Thu Sep 11 13:12:35 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 07:36, Veronica Lane wrote:
> hi guys, thanks for your help, i tried to open the
> freshrpms.net for some help but it seems that the site
> has some problem.
Freshrpms have changed their front page to protest against European
software patents (http://swpat.ffii.org/). The site is still up though:
http://freshrpms.net/index-main.html

> is there someday who can suggest for a mailing list
> for this rpm things??
You could try the Freshrpms mailing list:
don't know how newbie friendly they are but you never know until you
ask. If you still need help email me privately - I'm not an RPM pro but
I have cobbled the odd RPM together in the past :)

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/