FAO list admin: busted list

Dustin Marquess jailbird
Wed Sep 3 15:09:31 PDT 2003

The sender address is perfectly valid RFC-wise.  It's a standard VERP'd
address so the mailing list can automatically handle addresses that
bounce.

It seems like the MTA at shmoo.com doesn't understand the address,
however (at least if I'm reading the log below correctly).

The next question is, however, why does it really matter? :).  If the
address is bouncing mail, he has a bigger problem that being able to
deliver the bounce :).

-Dustin