RAM firmware 1.7.6 and 1.8.0

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Oct 21 18:50:52 PDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 03:42:40PM -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Jiri Fojtasek wrote:
> > Great info, do you know whats new in this firmware ?

> No.  The latest changelog I have is for version 1.4.9.  It's included in
> the 1.4.9 tarball.  I checked Google for some phrases from the changelog
> (e.g. "corrected buffer count masking bug") but could not find anything.

Maybe that has something to do with the changelog marked as
confidential and proprietary.. ;-)

As far as Host AP driver is concerned, the most interesting changes are
couple of bug fixes for Host AP mode (for power save buffering of
multicast frames and for using short preamble) in STA f/w 1.7.6. Other
changes do not seem to be directly related to the current Host AP
driver.