The list is still busted, I'm quitting

Bruce Potter gdead
Mon Oct 6 18:43:15 PDT 2003

Howdy,
It's fixed now.  I've been working on this non-stop since pavel sent his
mail.  I finally found the part of the postfix config that was causing this
problem. (recipient_delimiter = + for those interested).

I feel terrible that I haven't been able to fix it by this point... I spent
a ton of time with several other admins a few weeks ago trying to solve this
problem and we couldn't figure it out.  I got lucky tonite.

Sorry about this :(

Later

bruce