hostap_cs module autoload at startup

Anand S. Katti askatti
Sun Oct 5 21:26:51 PDT 2003

Hello All,

When any prism2 card is inserted in the machine, the hostap modules get
inserted automatically.Provided i compile the drivers in that machines.
Can you tell where is the entry in the machine that loads the driver
dynamically when card is inserted?
I've checked it in /etc/pcmcia/modules.conf

To avoid the process  make,make install,make pccard..etc..
I  just want to copy the module(hostap_cs.o) to a
machine to some location. And also make entry's in some files that will
load the hostap driver when card is inserted automatically.

I did say alisa eth1 hostap_cs in modules.conf, what are the other places.