ap client mode & auto association

Brock Eastman brock
Sat Oct 4 01:01:50 PDT 2003

I was curious if there was any way to have auto association done by the mode the upline equipment is in; such
as ap-client mode ( wds_mode = 2 ) compared to master mode.  Basically I want my master mode to only auto associate
with wds_mode = 2 devices; not wds_mode = 4 devices.

I was looking at the 80211_rx file and found the area where we could flag the auto association.  Do we have a way of identifying incoming frames
and classifying them as not just 4-frame compliant but  4-frame ap-client compared to 4-frame-master mode?

Thanks

Brock