Problems with latest CVS

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Nov 29 22:58:42 PST 2003

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 10:46:03PM -0800, Joshua Kwan wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 10:11:18PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> > I renamed the name of the device for pcmcia-cs/cardmgr back to wlan#, so

> Cool. I will try it. Is it in CVS right now?
> I've had to make an awful bunch of hacks to my pcmcia-cs scripts to get
> everything working without having to muck around at a prompt to get my
> network connection working, which is baaaad Linux PR :)

Yes, it is in CVS and even tested ;-). I just finished some minor
changes in my cardmgr startup scripts and when I plug my Prism2 card in,
I automatically get authenticated with my AP using WPA and CCMP and get
an IP address using DHCP.. No shell prompts or manual operations
required; everything just works :-).