Connecting Two LANS with a Wireless link

Jeff Meden blade
Mon Nov 17 17:12:16 PST 2003

If youre using the wireless link strictly as an intermediary connection
between the two buildings, and use layer 2 'bridge mode' on either linux
box, the connection between networks should be transparent to protocols
like NetBEUI and TCP-IP on the client machines on the wired ethernet on
either side.

Jeff