Cisco LEAP question

Obermeier Markus ICM MP PD TS markus.obermeier
Tue Nov 11 08:16:26 PST 2003

>From: Sungwon Ha <s-ha at crhc.uiuc.edu>
>Subject: Cisco LEAP question
>To: hostap at shmoo.com
>
>Hi, everyone!
>
>I have questions about CISCO's LEAP if you don't mind.
>
>Anyone knows where I can get detailed information about LEAP?
>
>Anyone knows how I can decrypt the encrypted session key to get
MS-MPPE-Send-Key? How come the Radius sends >only MS-MPPE-Send-Key upon
authentication using LEAP? How about MS-MPPE-Recv-Key?

>Could you enlighten me?
>
>Thanks.

Hi,

you can find information about Leap in the documentation of the FreeRadius
project www.freeradius.org.
Just download and unzip a CVS snapshot and look into the subdirectory ./doc.

Regards,
Markus