Severe problem during download of Firmware makes PCI card useless

Chincogan Network Services Lists lists
Mon Nov 3 00:05:07 PST 2003

> > > - update to the latest CVS snapshot
> > I used 0.1.2 as it was released after this E-mail.
>
> 0.1.2 is from "stable branch", it does not have the needed changes; you
> will need to use the latest CVS snapshot from the development branch for
> this to work.
>
> > testbench1:/lib/modules/2.4.20/net# insmod hostap_pci.o no_primary=1
> > hostap_pci.o: unresolved symbol hostap_init_proc_R52d5aebd
>
> You need to first load hostap.o..

Thanks heaps, card is recovered and all is working now.
I have a few others dead in the cupboard as well, I'll try recovering them....

Thanks,
Aaron Daniels
Chincogan Network Services
http://www.chincogan.net.au/