New management sub types

Ilyes Gouta igouta
Sat May 31 02:11:26 PDT 2003

Hi !

Actually, i fixed that problem by putting my stuff
directly into data frames. I used a magic as a header
for my personal data. I added some lines to
hostap_rx_skb to handle the reception of my customized
frames. The basic idea is to check at ((struct
hfa384x_rx_frame*)rxdesc+1) if that magic exists. if
yes, do your stuff then call to dev_free_skb and then
return. If no, just pass that skb to be processed by
the original function.

That's it .. just play with the code :)
Cheers.

P.S: creating new management frames and sending them
to the AP DOES actually work. the opposite no.

 --- Yu-Xi Lim <yuxi at gmx.net> a ?crit : > Jouni