Link quality & tx-power

Sachin Ganu sachin
Mon Mar 31 06:56:37 PST 2003

Hi,

I think you are confusing Txpower with TxRate. If the rate is set to
"auto", then the tx rates are automatically adjusted as per link quality.
The txpower remains the same irrespective (unless changed)
Sachin Ganu
Graduate Research Assistant
WINLAB, Rutgers University
73 Brett Rd, Piscataway NJ 08854