router with 5 cards or more

Jim TerWee jim
Thu Mar 20 22:01:16 PST 2003

I have three locations running 4 cards on a Intel Motherboard with a
Celeron processor. The hardware is linksys plx cards with senao pcmcia
cards with firmware ranging from 1.3.6 to 1.5.6. I had no problems in
setting these up. Two of these are running the wisp-dist and the other is
just RedHat 8.

> Hi to all.
> I've tried to install 5 cards on a new P4 boards (supporting APIC), but
> I have found a strange behaviour with the hostap driver (same with 4
> cards):
>
> after typing iwconfig:
-- snip