Point coordinator functions / HostAP

Andrew Langrick andrew
Fri Mar 14 05:45:26 PST 2003

Hello,

> I am looking for an implementation of the PCF MAC layer access
method.

I am a final year student at the University of Bristol and I am working
in the area of quality of service for 802.11 networks.  I aim to
implement the PCF for the Host AP package. I have not been working on
this for very long and so have not made alot of progress.

> Do you know any available AP products that implement this access
method ?
I have done some online research into this but I have not found any
products that implement the PCF.

I could do with some help. Is there anyone with a good knowledge of the
source code who could advise me on some aspects of this? I would be
very grateful for any help.

Thanks
Andrew Langrick