IAPP support

Manjunathan PY pymanju
Wed Mar 5 21:57:58 PST 2003

>>The introduction page mentions IAPP support in the last part:
>>When used with a user space daemon, the combination of the Host AP driver
and hostapd daemon includes additional features. >>These include support for
IEEE 802.1X and dynamic WEP rekeying, RADIUS Accounting, RADIUS-based ACL
for IEEE 802.11
>>authentication, minimal IAPP (IEEE 802.11f).
>>I viewed the source code and can't locate it. Does anyone know if it's
something that will be supported but not yet
>>supported or is there a new version somewhere else. I obtained
hostap-2002-10-12.tar.gz.

Please download the latest CVS snapshot and you will find IAPP implemented
in it, it is not complete! but it contains more functions that what existed
in hostap-2002-10-12 release!

Cheers,
Manjunathan PY