Prism 2/2.5 PCI names

bsmanoj at cs.iitm.ernet.in bsmanoj
Mon Jun 30 09:31:54 PDT 2003

hi:

Linksys WMP11 Version 2.5 and Version 3.0 (Don't Get trapped by Ver. 2.7)
Linksys WPC 11 Version 2.5 and Version 3.0
Linksys WUSB Version 2.5 (Version 2.6 is Atmel chipset)

Dlink DWL 520 and 650 (Again don't get trapped by 520+ and 650+)

US Robotics USR2410 cards (with pcmcia to pci adapter)

For some strange reason, the Prism 2/2.5 based cards are being
replaced with other chipsets by most of the vendors/manufacturers.
And also the sellers are discouraging us from buying them.

hope this is useful

-bsmanoj