Senao SL-2511CD Ext2 (Yang-Hwee TAN)

Kieran Murphy daffy
Sun Jun 22 23:00:39 PDT 2003

Hi,

I managed to find instructions on how to fix this problem on
www.pccard.co.uk
It seems that these bridges have problems assigning IRQ's

I fixed the problem by specifying PCIC_OPTS="irq_mode=0" in me
/etc/pcmcia.conf (for debian) using the i82365 PCIC driver.
I use pcmcia-cs and not the kernel pcmcia support.
Other hints are to put the PCMCIA bridge in the PCI Bus Master slot and
force it to use a pci IRQ by adding pci_irq_list=<irq>,<irq> in
PCIC_OPTS line. My understanding is there must be 2 irq's in the list.

I hope this helps.