Wireless point to point signal strength monitoring tool

Jiri Tesar jiri.tesar
Tue Jun 17 02:21:04 PDT 2003

Yes thanks for your work Peter. Peter's nice script "in action" you can
see at:
http://62.245.85.245:6030/wifimon.html

signal strength parameters in time I filtered and updated in rrdtools
graph:
http://62.245.85.245:6030/klienti/klienti.cgi
JT

=====  |**  ___  ____     =============== | V Olsinach 75,Prague 10