Is it possible ???

Leon leon.ling
Wed Jun 11 00:09:42 PDT 2003

Hello, imp

	I think it's not working because the MAC addresses (PC1 and PC2) don't exist in the association list of AP,
so AP just drop their frames.
	A substitutable solution is that you enable NAT on your hostap box as STA Mode, when your eth0 will be
in a different IP subnet between wlan0 (STA Mode).
	Wish it help.