roaming for multiple access points

dgoody nospam-hostap
Mon Jun 9 22:14:01 PDT 2003

Something I am not really clear on... what does IAPP really do for you?
I can roam just fine between access points now without any inter-AP
communication.

Does it do cool stuff like transfer authentication credentials between
access points so clients can roam without re-authenicating when your
using something like 802.1x with PEAP or TTLS?

- Dustin -