Situation debug..

imp imp
Wed Jun 4 23:26:15 PDT 2003

Dear jouni..

I found the one of the situation for "entry still in list ?"  debug message when hostap start up..

In case whenever (actually almost) if hostap already started then STA link to that hostap..
then reload the hostap module or system restart then the "entry still in list?" message occur and hostap does not work correctly..

I thinks cause the STA continuous want to connect to hostap using previous SSID, but hostap does not prepare processing interrupt handing for that STA,
cause hostap just start up and init itself...

I hope it will help for your debugging...

Thanks.