[patch] WDS & bridge, other ...

Jiri Fojtasek jiri.fojtasek
Sun Jul 27 08:11:24 PDT 2003

Jouni Malinen wrote:

>On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 09:39:13AM +0200, Jiri Fojtasek wrote:
>

>>* Addet  enhanced "Could not find sta for this TX error"  loging, what
>>help me made those fixes
>>

>This should not happen anymore since frames causing these TX errors are
>now dropped before even trying to send them. Anyway, I added the extra
>information to this message. I did not apply the changes that modified
>the organization and indentation of the code in that function.

I think it will still happen due to organization of the
ap_handle_timer() (i not using hostapd mode). There is a issue regarding
sta inactivity pooling. In the same timer event is the deauth frame send
and sta get removed without waiting to result of deauth frame send .
This always fire up TXEXC event because when TXEXC happen is sta entry
removet ...

Its very minor problem, but should be fixed by scheduling next timer
event that  will raise ap_free_sta() ...

Jiri