Having Problems w/ Linksys WDT11 pci-pcmcia adapter!!

Pavel Roskin proski
Thu Jul 24 19:47:48 PDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Hazel Nut wrote:

> I'm having problems with my linksys WDT11 pci-pcmcia
> adapter. I have previously install the
> pcmcia-cs-3.1.34 on my PC. Before WDT11, i was using
> the Cardbus adapter from Texas wich i used to insert
> my orinoco card. My target is to use WDT11 with WPC11
> card. Does WDT11 use a different driver from the one i
> have previously installed(pcmcia-cs-3.1.34)? Do i have
> to rebuild my kernel(2.4.20) to support this adapter?

WDT11 uses plx9052 chip.  You can use hostap_plx module.  It acts like a
PCI driver.  No PCMCIA support is required.  The card must be inserted
when you load the driver.

If you really want to use PCMCIA subsystem with WDT11 (you probably
don't), use this driver: http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/plx9052/

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin