Senao 2511 CD - Flash Primary & Secondary - Problems

Bobby Sardana sardana
Thu Jul 17 01:45:27 PDT 2003

Martin Polak wrote:
> Bobby Sardana wrote:
>
>> http://linux.junsun.net/intersil-prism
>>
>> and am flashing firmaware of Senao 2511 CD:
>>
>> NIC: id=0x800c v1.0.0
>> PRI: id=0x15   v1.1.0
>> STA: id=0x1f   v1.4.9
>>
>> to:
>>
>> Primary:    1.1.1 (PK010101.hex)
>> Secondary:  1.7.4 (SF010704.hex)
>>
>> using the WinUpdate utility (0.7.0). I am able to add both the
>> firmware files in WinUpdate and it finds the right driver. However,
>> when I click on continue, and during the writing phase, the following
>> error is displayed by WinUpdate:
>>
>> "Error Programming Block. Continue anyway?"
>>

> Are you using the original Senao Driver?

I downloaded the WinXP driver from Senao site. Somehow the driver
WLANCFG is in a language other than English.

> I had similar problems when trying to flash from 1.4.9 to 1.5.6 using
> the drivers from Intersil.

The driver for XP on the Senao CD does not work for me. Was wondering
where did you download the drivers from?

regards,

Bobby Sardana.
sardana at obsoft.com