Cross compiling hostap

Sitsofe Wheeler sits
Wed Jul 16 05:37:27 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 09:41, Mike Saywell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to compile hostap on one machine for use on another, but I'm
> having problems with missing symbols, module versions in particular seem
> to be giving me grief.
Did you overide/set all the Makefile variables (CC, AS, LD, CC, CPP, AR,
NM, STRIP, OBJCOPY, OBJDUMP) which control which version of the compiler
to use? Did you change the KERNEL_PATH variable to point to the
configured and compiled kernel for the target machine? Did you use the
same CFLAGS as the ones used on the target machine's kernel?