Hiding SSID

Foy, Patrick pfoy
Mon Jul 14 06:42:57 PDT 2003

Intersil confirmed that you need secondary software 1.7.4 or later.

-----Original Message-----
From: imp +AFs-mailto:imp+AEA-airlinktek.com+AF0-
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 2:12 AM
To: hostap
Subject: Hiding SSID

Dear jouni..

I try to the functionality of +ACI-hiding ssid+ACI- using latest CVS code..

Eventhough I set to hiding SSID in hostap, but my STA Client software (ATMEL
PC Software) Still show me the
hostap SSID name...

Of course, my windows XP client also display the name.

I use firmware primary : 1.1.0, secondary 1.6.3  Card... I'm also test
Primary 1.1.0 and Secondary 1.7.2

Could you please give me any comment ?
Thanks.

Best Regarding..

+AF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXwBfAF8AXw-
HostAP mailing list
HostAP+AEA-shmoo.com
http://lists.shmoo.com/mailman/listinfo/hostap