complete list of hostap files, pse

Jonnas project.manager
Sun Jul 6 10:20:48 PDT 2003

Hi,

Not sure what you are looking for, probably I just don't get the wording
of your msg! But if it is:

1) The source files for the hostap driver, you will find them at
	*http://hostap.epitest.fi/releases/hostap-0.0.3.tar.gz*

	You will have to compile the binaries yourself - there is no
	binary distribution of hostap AFAIK. It is straightfoward to
	obtain working binaries though.

2) If you are looking for a complete distribution that uses the hostap
driver for wireless interface, then pebble is your friend.
	*http://www.nycwireless.net/pebble/*

Hope that helps.
Jonnas

Francois BERGERET wrote:
> Hi the list,
>
> I have a HAMproject which is blocked by my lack of competence regarding hostap.
> I am using Bering, which is a well known ditro from Leaf.sourceforge.net, based on a Woody Debian (kernel 2.4.20), and embedded in a
> Soekris net4521 pc card.
>
> Can somebody to tell me a complete list of all necessary files for HOSTAP with their own full directory tree, and copy a complete
> set of examples files ?
> Or to give me the correct pointer(s) because I am searching this from more than one month, jumping from personal pages to other
> personal pages, with some variations that I cant understand for now.
> I have just obtained kernel panic...
>
> Many thanks for any help.
>
> Best Regards,
> Francois BERGERET,
> F6HQZ,
> France.

To help build yet another comprehensive Linux community, visit
http://www.desilinux.com