prism2 routing table issues

Travis Read travisr
Tue Jan 28 22:56:46 PST 2003

I cracked it,

Turns out an extry in cron had a script that was destroying the route
table. I've since fixed it and hostap is working fine again :-)

Kind regards,

Travis Read
iiNet Senior Support       | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr at staff.iinet.net.au | Level 6, Durack House, 263 Adelaide Terrace

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS