snmp

박흥열 imp
Mon Jan 13 23:14:31 PST 2003

Dear all..

These day, I'm try to porting ucd-snmp code for the 802.11 MIB for snmp management.
Of course, I use the hostap and hostapd for the wireless communication..
When I finished it for 802.11 MIB for hostap I will send it to Jouni Malinen for the future usage..

by the way, the 802.11 mib have defined the dot11AuthenticationResponseTimeOut as a read-write
I think It match for the REAUTH_TIMER_DEFAULT_reAuthPeriod in hostapd at eapol_sm.h file

the problem is it used as definition not variable...  and I will find more definition for this kinds of
variables in 802.11 MIB..

In this case, what is the best way to avoid future conflict in source code level ?

Thanks for your attention..