SMC 2602W wireless ethernet

Laszlo Halasz Hungary hostap
Thu Feb 27 08:47:06 PST 2003

Hi,

Thx for Your answer but, I don't found on the internet more information
about the chipset of this card.
Whereas I don't have the card, therefore I must be to wait some
information. :(

I am found the Linksys WMP11 with the Intersil HFA3841/HFA3842 chipset
(maybe prism2), in the next week bring to me.
I hope this card good for me.
Are You know this card ? (Linksys)

Sorry for poor english, i am hungarian :)

Regards
Hal

Jason Boxman ?rta: