DWL-520 PCI ethernet wireless

Jacques Caron Jacques.Caron
Thu Feb 27 04:13:54 PST 2003

The DWL-520+ is the 22 Mbps version that indeed uses the TI chipset. But I
believe I've seen posts of people with 520 non-plus cards that had
non-PRISM chipsets also, though I fail to find where (I know for sure that
there are at least different versions of the PRISM-based card, with
different PCI bus requirements). I might be wrong and have generalized the
WMP11 issues a bit too fast...

Jacques.