DWL-800AP+

Jerritt Collord collord
Tue Feb 25 12:52:55 PST 2003

There is an 800AP+. It's the same (Global Sun) hardware as the 810+ and
I think the 810 (of Ubicom design) is probably getting axored in favor
of a common design.

Funny thing is the 900AP+, which you can get for an increasingly small
price penalty relative to the 800AP+, with the new firmware *can* repeat
other access points... I've used it with HostAP successfully.  This is
not based on WDS... and their AP-Client modes in the 900AP+ aren't with
the new firmware either (though they only allow connection of one wired
eth device behind them)... it fakes a single association onto the wlan
like the SmartBridges product does.

OK, getting offtopic, sorry.

Jerritt