memleak?

张 东 hotvsat
Tue Feb 18 00:15:46 PST 2003

 On my strongarm board(32MByte SDRAM) the hostap driver(2002-09-12,Master)
moves fluently, but from minicom I find that the system memory seems
decreased all along. I get the system memory info by "cat proc/meminfo".
 I have 3 or 4 stations(PC card in laptop)in use. when a new sta associated
with the AP(I can see from minicom,the flag is 0x0003), the memory of the
AP will drop at least 4KB, but the problem is when the sta has left and its
list in AP has been deleted(also from minicom I can confirm), the memory is
still at its original value, the 4KB or more memory space the sta used
seems not been released. The result is every time "cat proc/meminfo" I will
get a smaller freemem value, the  free memory space seems go down all the
time.
 Is it the memleak?

Peter