[ptp-general] Updated HostAP rpms

Aaron Baer judah
Thu Feb 13 12:52:08 PST 2003

Quick update. When I built the first set of these they didn't have
support for Downloading to volatile memory. I have since corrected this
and made the new packages available.

I've also created an apt repository for those using apt-get on RedHat8.0

A-

#For i386:
#rpm http://www.cat.pdx.edu/~baera/apt/ 8.0/i386 hostap
#For i686: