linksys wpc11 chip set

Leonardo Pereira Santos lsantos
Thu Feb 13 07:35:37 PST 2003

Isn't D-Link switching to an Atmel chipset on the DWL-650?

On Thursday 13 February 2003 11:49, Bichot Guillaume (Princeton) wrote:
> Yes the wpc11 gathers a broadcom chip-set.
>
>  D-Link DWL-650
>  Compaq WL110
>  Bromax Freeport BWE 250I
>  SMC 2632W Ezconnect
>  Zcomax XI-300
>
> Guillaume Bichot

> As of February 12, 2003 Thomson unifies its email addresses on a worldwide
> basis.  Please note my new email address: guillaume.bichot at thomson.net
>
> Thomson is the leader in solutions and technologies for the entertainment
> and media industries and serves its customers under its four strategic
> brands: Technicolor, Grass Valley, RCA and THOMSON.
> More about Thomson: http://www.thomson.net/videochain

- --
This is Linux country.
On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.

Leonardo Pereira Santos
Engenheiro de Projetos
PD3 Tecnologia
av. Par? 330/202
(51) 3337 1237

Today Fortune tells us:
The entire CHINESE WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM all share ONE personality --
and have since BIRTH!!