Advice on hostap with Red Hat 9 and/or Fedora Core 1?

Mark G. Spencer mspencer
Tue Dec 16 14:14:57 PST 2003

Hi Jon,

I'm probably pushing my luck here .. do you know if there are any SuSE 9.0 RPM's?  Searching Google I've found RPM's for the Athlon platform for SuSE 8.2, but that's as close as I've found.  I've tried Mandrake hostap RPM's before and as far as I could tell at the time, nothing happened .. e.g. hostap didn't appear to be installed or running, so I have no idea what those RPM's were supposed to be doing.

Thanks for your advice,

Mark