Unresolved symbols with 0.1.2

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Tue Dec 16 08:15:21 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 02:44:26PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:

> Jouni, we really need to do something about it.  Either there should be a
> WARNING IN ALL CAPITALS just above PRISM2_BUS_MASTER in hostap_config.h,
> or hfa384x_events_no_bap1() should be written and the driver tested at
> least for minimal functionality.  Users are wasting time playing with
> broken options.

Agreed. I'll add a warning about this not compiling or working. It may
be too much trouble to actually go through the code and fix it, though.
In theory, receive path could be using bus mastering, but transmit side
is likely to be waste of time due to hardware bugs. I'm considering of
taking a quick look at the RX side and if it looks doable, fix it.
Otherwise, I could just remove this from CVS..