Dynamic WEP keys using 802.1x with hostapd-0.1.0, is it broken?

Christian Ericsson debian
Mon Dec 8 13:26:01 PST 2003

Hi,

I can't get Windows XP SP1 as client to work with hostapd-0.1.0 with dynamic
WEP keys. Is it broken? I have been using the minimal co-located
authentication server - for test, only. The authentication seems to work.
But, the Windows XP client seems to have problem with getting the current
WEP key. Static WEP keys works fine.

Does anyone have any ideas of what could be wrong?

Your sincerely,

Christian Ericsson

I have been using this hostapd.conf file (I have also tried a lot of
different:

interface=wlan0
logger_syslog=-1
logger_syslog_level=1