can't read PDA or update firmware

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sun Dec 7 11:06:33 PST 2003

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 10:02:50AM -0800, Andy Lutomirski wrote:

> I found RAM images and was able to successfully download 1.5.6, 1.7.4,
> and 1.8.0, the latter two of which seem to work well.  I don't feel like
> flashing the card -- my init scripts handle the RAM download now, and I
> see no point to risking my card.

OK. That's enough for me. I'll add the new PDA starting offset into the
driver. Being in the end of the list, it should not really cause any
issues for other cards and since it seems to work, I see no reason not
to add it. In addition, prism2_srec verifies the CRC16 in the end of the
PDA, so even if the memory area contained something that would parse, it
would be likely to fail the checksum verification.