Need advice: whether to flash DLink DWL-520

Eduardo Kaftanski eduardo
Tue Aug 12 07:15:17 PDT 2003

> You should flash primary and secondary firmware in the same time, and use
> CVS HostAP because version 0.0.4 cannot flash primary firmware.  That
> includes updating prism2_srec to the CVS version, too.

I already did that last weekend. I had tried to flash the card when the
newest hostap was 0.0.1 or .2 :) I just was impatient.

For the record, latest CVS works perfectly and the CVS prism2_srec
flashed my card without a hitch.

--
Eduardo Kaftanski
eduardo at linuxcenter.cl
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Gerente Ingenieria LinuxCenter S.A.
Canada 239 5to Piso, Providencia, Stgo de Chile.
http://www.linuxcenter.cl 2745000