HostAP beginner.

Andrea G. Forte andreaf
Fri Aug 8 11:49:26 PDT 2003

Hi guys,
I finally got hostAp to work on my laptop...(after firmware upgrades and wrong
cards).
Now, the mobile station can see the hostAP, but it seems like the hostAP cant
see the mobile station. What can I do? How can the hostAP acquire the mac
address of the mobile station and grant a connection? The hostAP is also
connected (with wire) to a LAN...how can I grant for the mobile system to the
LAN by the hostAP?
Thanks a lot everybody, I know these are basic questions, but you got to start
from somewhere!
Andrea