Some test failed...

박흥열 imp
Wed Apr 30 03:09:24 PDT 2003

Dear all..

I'd like to implement idletimeout which related to RADIUS Session..

So, I make some algorithm using +ACI-/proc/net/hostap/wlan0/STAMAC+ACI- file..
I read above file to check Tx/Rx packet count every 30 secs, while send PING from STA...

and I found jiffies always increase whenever I read the file..
but, the rx+AF8-packets, tx+AF8-packets, rx+AF8-bytes, tx+AF8-bytes does not changed for a while...

Could tell me, which code update the file and how open update it ?
Thanks..