Prism2 card list

Pavel Roskin proski
Fri Apr 25 08:48:55 PDT 2003

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Thomas Peterhans wrote:

> i took a look at that site:
> http://www.linux-wlan.com/linux-wlan/index.html#The%20linux-wlan%20Project

It's strange that you are asking in a mailing list of one project about a
website of another project.  Anyway, hostap and wlan-ng support the same
cards.

> but i didnt find any card which is avaible in switzerland. is anyone else
> from switzerland who has found a compatible card?

Go to google.com and enter following:

SMC2632W site:.ch

You can pick another card from the list, I just think SMC cards are cheap
and have a convenient form factor.  If you care about WDS support, look
for WPC11 - they are upgradeable to publicly available 1.5.6 firmware.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin