modprobe 'hostap_plx' trouble

Pavel Roskin proski
Mon Apr 21 18:30:55 PDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Jarmie Espuerta wrote:

> I have successfully installed and have gone through the process 'make
> plx' and 'make install_plx' and did not encountered in any problem at
> all. I'm trying to make my pc as an hostap and trying to install the
> Host AP driver to work with a Zcomax Xl-325H card.

You probably mean XI-325H.  But it's a PCMCIA card:
http://www.fulbond.com.sg/PRODUCTS/WIRELESS/XI325H.htm

It's even mentioned in the archives of this list as working (somehow)
with hostap_cs, not hostap_plx:
http://hostap.epitest.fi/hostap/2002-09/1849.html

> /lib/modules/2.4.20Anakin.21apr03/net/hostap_plx.o: init_module: No such
> device

What's the output of /sbin/lspci?

--
Regards,