Lock-up with 0.0.1 and current cvs

Santiago Garcia Mantinan manty
Fri Apr 18 04:47:11 PDT 2003

Hi!

I've seen that people are experiencing lock ups with the upgrade to 0.0.1,
I've been testing it here and I get locks, with 0.0.1 and with cvs as of
yesterday, when transfering a good amount of data, I've seen this both on a
normal client and also using wds. The problem disapears if I return to my
good old 2002-11-11 cvs version. I don't have much info as the machine
doesn't have a console and it locks completely, so I have to reset it.

If there is anything else I can do... no problem with making tests or
anything, just tell me.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net