hostap_plx with SMC2632W

I C Pitcher I.C.Pitcher
Fri Apr 4 03:29:25 PST 2003

Sort of resolved the problem...

Looks like it was the motherboard/system that was the problem - I've
since compiled and run with exactly the same OS, kernel etc on two other
machines with different models of motherboard and the card works fine.

I tried changing PCI slots, upgrading BIOS, reinstalling everything on
the original machine, and it still comes back with the same problems.

Hey ho <sigh>

Ian